When allergy season is upon us, congestion, runny nose, itchy eye, headache, pressure and pain sets in and the effects can be persistent and debilitating.
Improve your immunity with rest, vitamins and life balance. Know the triggers of allergies and flu and if possible reduce exposure. This common sense approach together with use of effective products can help alleviate irritating symptoms.
We at the Aromatic Apothecary have a few simple solutions that can relieve some of the symptoms and help combat your allergies.
- Sinus Soother roll on
- Sinusniff inhaler
The products have been developed by a pharmacist to safely make use of essential oil properties in different delivery forms. The relevant essential oils are various blends and mixes of three or four of the following :
- Eucalyptus which opens up the airways both nasally and in the chest
- Lavender which soothes mucuos membranes in the airways,
- Tea Tree which is anti-infectious.
- Benzoin which bronchodilating (known as Friars Balsam)
- Peppermint which assists in easier breathing
other useful products
- Sneezes and Wheezes massage oil (for children and for adults )
- Sniffle Soother for inhaling, steaming or use in a humidifier can all help.